Fat deposits in the body, especially in the belly area, can cause a huge discomfort, look highly unattractive, and pose serious health risks. On the other hand, the function of the colon affects our overall health, so it is of utmost importance to cleanse it from time to time and thus support its work.
Therefore, we suggest the following highly delicious shake, whose main ingredient is papaya, as a natural way to eliminate body fat and detoxify the colon. Papaya is extremely beneficial fruit with a myriad of health uses.
Here are some of its health benefits:
- Boosts immunity- It contains over 200% of your daily requirement of Vitamin C
- Good for diabetics- It is low in sugar even though it has a sweet taste
- Improves vision- It is high in Vitamin A and prevents diseases like age-related macular degeneration
- Prevents arthritis – It has anti-inflammatory properties that strengthen the bones and prevent this painful condition
- Helps digestion- The papain it contains, along with fibre, improve digestive health
- Eases menstrual pain- The enzyme in this fruit, papain, regulates and eases flow during menstrual periods
- Lowers cholesterol- Papaya is a rich source of antioxidants, fibre, and vitamin C
- Helps weight loss- The fibre in papaya stimulates metabolism and supports the process of weight loss
- Prevents aging signs- Since it is high in antioxidants like beta-carotene, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, it prevents free radical damage and the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging
- Lowers stress- the high vitamin C content relieves stress and prevents depression and anxiety
- Lowers cancer risk- It prevents cancer since it is abundant in antioxidants, phytonutrients, and flavonoids
Therefore, this milkshake will improve overall health by offering all these benefits, hydrate the body, and at the same time, it will cleanse the colon, improve skin health, help you lose weight, treat constipation, and melt your belly fat.
Here is how to prepare it:
- 3/4 cup filled with minced papaya
- 1/2 cup filled with almond milk
- 1/2 cup full of oatmeal
- ¼ tablespoon cinnamon powder
Blend the papaya and the almond milk, and as soon as you get a homogeneous mixture, add the cinnamon and oats. Blend once more, add a few ice cubes, and just enjoy it!